* New Trump-Putin deal on Syria grants Iran/Hizballah free movement in Israeli, Jordanian border regions A major Israeli concession made it possible for Moscow to walk off with a big gain for its allies in the Nov.8 Trump-Putin memorandum for Syria, DEBKAfile reports.
* Iran-Iraq border earthquake is deadliest of 2017 A huge rescue effort is under way after a powerful earthquake struck Iran’s mountainous border with Iraq, killing more than 400 people and injuring more than 7,000.
* Israel draws a veil over perils building up around Gaza – the third Iranian-Hizballah front Israel and the Palestinian terrorist groups Jihad Islami and Hamas are conducting a heated war of words over the Gaza Strip.
* ISIS turns the Abu Kamal tables on Hizballah, Russian air power After a long row of devastating defeats in Syria and Iraq, the Islamic State Monday, Nov. 13, achieved a turnaround strategic success with the recap.
* Philippines protesters burn Trump swastika effigy, scuffle with police Demonstrators in Manila sprayed with water cannon during protest against visiting US president.
* Iran Establishes Military Base in Syria 35 Miles From Israeli Border According to the BBC, citing a Western intelligence source, Iran has established a permanent military base outside El-Kiswah, 8 miles south of Damascus and some 35 miles north of Israel’s border with Syria.
* UN Condemns Israel nine times and U.S. once The United Nations General Assembly passed nine resolutions condemning Israel on Friday as compared a total of six condemnatory resolutions for the rest of the world combined.
* NATO not enough? EU launches own military alliance The EU has moved a step closer towards having a joint military force by signing an agreement on a permanent command structure.
* The U.S. Middle East Peace Plan? No American or European on the face of this earth could force a Palestinian leader to sign a peace treaty with Israel that would be rejected by an overwhelming majority of his people.
* EU preparing for Brexit failure, Barnier says The EU is drawing up plans for a no deal Brexit scenario, EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier said in an interview published on Sunday (12 November).