* Trump may recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, relocate the US embassy – neither or both President Donald Trump spoke to Israeli and Palestinian leaders Tuesday amid high suspense for his announcement Wednesday, Dec.6 on the status of Jerusalem.
* Israeli Right Hails ‘Historic’ Trump Decision, Left Predicts Regional Chaos Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s first reaction to Trump decision may take place at The Jerusalem Post’s Diplomatic Conference.
* Jerusalem Trump: US recognition ‘kiss of death’ for peace process An expected announcement by President Donald Trump that the US will become the first country to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital has been dubbed a “kiss of death” for the Middle East peace process by the Palestinians.
* Israel just struck strategic target near Damascus for second time in days According to Syrian state news agency SANA, a military scientific research center on the outskirts of Damascus was targeted late Monday night and the Syrian air defense systems intercepted three of the Israeli missiles.
* Jerusalem: Turkey warns Trump against crossing ‘red line’ Turkey’s president has warned it could sever ties with Israel if the US recognizes Jerusalem as its capital.
* Syria: Another Israeli air strike near Damascus Foreign media report that Monday night, Dec. 4, Israeli aircraft attacked a “scientific research center” in Jamraya on the outskirts of Damascus.
* Revealed: US Mid-East moves & Israel’s Syria raid were coordinated The US hands-off to Iran’s top general in Iraq, Ali Abdullah Saleh’s changeover of sides in the Yemen war and Trump’s’ thinking on Jerusalem – all signal a new, proactive US strategy for the region.
* Hamas Threatens Intifada if Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital The Gaza-ruling Palestinian terror group Hamas and the Palestinian Authority (PA) both made threats ahead of the Trump administration’s possible recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital this week.